Ten Tips for Advertising Your MLM Business On a Budget.
Many people who start a home based business have a limited advertising budget However for the life of your business it is important that you get the word out as quickly as possible. These tips will help you do just that without breaking the bank.
1. Word of Mouth is one of the best forms of advertising. It is absolutely free and if done correctly, you will get a great response. Talk to everyone you know about your business, Ask your family and friends for referrals. Make an effort to meet new people while you are out and about. If the internet is a tool that you use to grow your business visit message boards, you can meet a lot of people who will be interested in what you have to offer.
2. Go to trade shows and expos. Start conversations and pass out and collect cards as appropriate. Be respectful of others who have paid to be there and be subtle. Save prospecting conversations for a phone call later. Plant lots of seeds.
3. Join a networking group. There are many great sites on the internet that you can join that are absolutely Free. You can meet people that can possibly be interested in your business. If you prefer networking offline, contact your local chamber of commerce. Most hold monthly mixers that you can attend for a nominal fee. This will give you the opportunity to meet local business owners in your community.
4. Make use of your email. Be sure that every email that you send out includes your signature tag. Make it short and catchy so that it will arouse people’s curiosity.
5. Hand out your business cards. Include one in every piece of mail that you send out, give one to everyone you exchange money with, leave them at restaurants with your tip., and any where else that you can think of.
6. Get a web decal. These are great advertising tools and there very inexpensive. Just come up with a catchy slogan and your url address. Every time that you drive, you will be advertising your business.
7. Wear your business. Get t-shirt, hats or pins that promote your business. This will promote interest and curiosity.
8. Write articles. Articles are a great form of advertising. Your articles do not have to be business related. Write about topics that you are very familiar with and passionate about. Attach a resource box to every article that you write. A resource box tells the reader a little about you and your business. Many websites and e zines are looking for quality articles to reprint.
9. Start your own online newsletter. Newsletters are a great tool to help you build your business. You are able to stay in touch with people who have opted in to receive information from you. Make your newsletter informative and enjoyable to read. There are a lot of newsletters out there so you must distinguish yourself from the crowd. Have Fun and be creative when creating your newsletter.
10. Use postcards to market your business. Postcards are inexpensive to mail and most importantly they get read. With postcard you only have a small amount of space to write, so you want to make sure that you have a catchy headline and an ad that propels people to act. Offer a FREE gift or a discount.
Copyright - All Rights Reserved - Jackie Ulmer - May Not Be Copied or Reproduced in Any Way