Choosing a MLM Company - Evaluate and Choose Your Network Marketing Company Based on Specific Criteria
So, you are ready to choose an MLM company and launch your professional career in Network Marketing. After all, with Network Marketing, you can create –
· An amazing income
· An income that is higher monthly than most people earn in a year!
· Friendships with people you never would have met except for this business.
· Business skills that are priceless
· Communication skills that will benefit you in your personal life as well as your business.
Questions often come up about what makes up a good network marketing company and the things you want to be sure are in place. When choosing a MLM company, you want to do your best to make the right choice from the start.
Be sure you are educated on how to talk to your prospects about the opportunity and how to address more seasoned network marketers who may be looking at your business.
One huge advantage to network marketing is that if you work it correctly, it provides huge job security. And, if you work it right, you can build a team of thousands, all who have the same job security.
Here are some things that should be considered before one chooses a MLM company.
· What are the true start up costs going to be?
· How are you paid?
· What type of training is provided?
· Can you work your business part time?
· What type of monthly quotas or commitments are required?
· How does the compensation plan work and what is required of me to access all pay levels?
· Are the policies and procedures available to read?
· Will you be able to make a difference in the lives of those you sponsor as well as your own?
· How do the products compare to comparable products in the marketplace?
As you are evaluating the product line, there are some very important questions that need to be asked –
· Would I buy these products if I was not also investing in the business opportunity?
· Are the products priced fairly and is there room for me to make an solid profit by retailing the products? Or, is it strictly a wholesale buying club?
· Who is my customer market?
· Is the product consumable?
· Will the product benefits be obvious to the buyer?
· How much training will I need to be able to sell these products?
· How well does the MLM company do getting products delivered in a timely way?
And, what about those questions about the financial opportunity available to you – can you make money?
· What type of pay plan is it? And how does that pay?
· Do you understand what will be required from you to access all aspects of the pay plan?
· Is it realistic for you to believe you can move to the top?
· Is there compression in the pay plan?
· Can you be paid on your downline from day one?
· Is it a bonus or residual driven pay plan?
· Am I paid on all volume from my team?
Questions to ask yourself –
· Do I see this as a business I feel I can succeed with?
· Am I clear on what will be expected of me to be successful?
· How do I feel about the products?
· How do I feel about the support and training that is available?
· Am I willing to accept personal responsibility for my actions and my success or failure?
Once you choose the right MLM company for you, get involved with the intent to succeed! Make success a habit daily. That means take action daily and that DOES create success. Don’t take any part of the business personally. Have fun and make a ton of money.
For more details on my company, please visit my site!
Jackie Ulmer is a network marketing veteran, industry coach and MLM author. She's built a solid six figure income using the Internet to build her Network Marketing business while maintaining the roles of wife, mom, cab driver, and social coordinator. Her passion is empowering women and young entrepreneurs to believe in themselves and reach for the stars. Get to know her better and sign up for her newsletter at http://www.mlm-success-training-tips.com